She just can’t help herself. I guess it was just a matter of time before her casual lying became a crime:
The question at hand: Did Palin, and/or her staff inappropriately apply pressure to then Commissioner of Public Safety Walt Monegan to fire her ex-brother-in-law Alaska State Trooper Mike Wooten? And was the reason that Monegan subsequently lost his job at least in part because he didn’t fire Wooten?
Commissioner Monegan testified under oath that the Governor called him in January 2007 to talk about Trooper Wooten.
Sarah Palin denied, under oath, that the conversation occurred.
One doesn’t need to be a great legal mind to realize that if two people are questioned about the same thing, and both are under oath, and each one contradicts the other one….then….somebody is lying. And when you lie under oath, that’s known as perjury. And perjury is a crime. (ominous chord played on giant pipe organ)
Gov. Sarah Palin really ticked off McCain campaign insiders when she
decided to go all maverick and defend herself against allegations of
arrogance and a case of the designer couture gimmes. The story just
won’t go away, and David Letterman gigs her again with a Top 10 list
on the “Late Show.”
10. “Need to look good for the Russians who can see me in Alaska.”
9. “The old man spends more on Polident.”
8. “Auditioning to be Paris Hilton’s BFF.”
7. “Wanted to impress the American voters in the evening gown
6. “Maverick, Joe the Plumber, Maverick, Maverick, William Ayers, You
5. “I fell for the liberal retailers’ gotcha sales tactics.”
4. “Because the dollar is so weak, it’s really like I only spent
3. “Hmm…excuses? I’ll find some and I’ll get right back to ya!”
2. “In addition to every newspaper and magazine, I also read every
1. “The difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull: lipstick,
Prada shoes, a Gucci handbag, and a few $3000 suits.”
If you have not figured it out by now, Sarah Palin bugs the hell out of me. I just found someone who sums up all my articles in a simple two paragraphs. I got starburts when I read this.The money quote:
Sarah Palin is an ignorant, ranting, whining bitch. There I said it. But lots more are thinking it.
Please take your ridiculous hair, your over lipstick-smacking mouth, your Lenscrafter look smarter glasses and your poorly fitted designer jackets back to Alaska. And when you get there, shove a piece of the pipeline up your considerable ass. I’ll be damned if we’ll put our children’s future in your hands. And the same thing goes for McCain – the ass wipe who gave her this national platform effectively pushing the woman’s movement back into the dark ages – knowing McCain that might have been his plan all along.
God I love this woman!